Negaunee… Survey the past… Explore the future!
We invite you to explore and discover our vibrant community. Negaunee is rich in culture and history, filled with recreational opportunities and friendly, caring people.
- March 16 - Board of Review - AGENDA
- March 20 - Planning Commission Public Hearing - 217 Shoreline Dr - POSTING
- Accepting applications for Seasonal Workers
- Accepting applications for Planning & Zoning Administrator
- Accepting applications for Library Clerk
- Accepting applications for DPW Director
- Accepting applications for Police Officer
- Accepting applications for Mechanic
- Accepting applications for Special Advisory Committee on Blight Resolution
- Accepting applications for Central Dispatch Policy Board
- March Board of Review Meetings - INFO
Title VI Non-Discrimination Plan
Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. 200d), related statutes and regulations provide that no person shall on the ground of race, color, national origin, sex, or disabilities be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program or activity receiving Federal funds.
To file a complaint of discrimination, contact:
City of Negaunee
PO Box 70 Negaunee, MI 49866
Tel: (906) 475-7700, Fax: (906) 475-0178, email
In accordance with Federal Law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, religion, sex, familial status, sexual orientation, and reprisal. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs).
To file a complaint of discrimination, write to:
USDA, Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Stop 9410
Washington, DC 20250-9410
Or call toll-free at (866) 632-9992 (English) or (800) 877-8339 (TDD) or (866 )377-8642 (English Federal-relay) or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish Federal-relay). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.