Negaunee… Survey the past… Explore the future!
We invite you to explore and discover our vibrant community. Negaunee is rich in culture and history, filled with recreational opportunities and friendly, caring people.
Important Dates and Notices
- May 23 - Utility Billing Window closed - NOTICE
- May 24 - 1pm - Deadline for Bids for Birch Street Watermain
- June 13 - 10am - Deadline for Bids for (2) Husqvarna Zero Turn Lawn Mowers
- June 14 - Public Hearing - Tourist Oriented Directional Signs
- Accepting applications for Library Advisory Board
- Accepting applications for Central Dispatch Policy Board
- Accepting applications for Heavy Equipment Operator
- Accepting applications for Custodian
- Accepting applications for Library Clerk
Title VI Non-Discrimination Plan
Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. 200d), related statutes and regulations provide that no person shall on the ground of race, color, national origin, sex, or disabilities be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program or activity receiving Federal funds.
To file a complaint of discrimination, contact:
City of Negaunee
PO Box 70 Negaunee, MI 49866
Tel: (906) 475-7700, Fax: (906) 475-0178, email
In accordance with Federal Law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, religion, sex, familial status, sexual orientation, and reprisal. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs).
To file a complaint of discrimination, write to:
USDA, Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Stop 9410
Washington, DC 20250-9410
Or call toll-free at (866) 632-9992 (English) or (800) 877-8339 (TDD) or (866 )377-8642 (English Federal-relay) or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish Federal-relay). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.